Sunday, June 24, 2012

THANKS TO MY WONDERFUL BLOG MEMBERS




This is a photograph of Venice Beach where I went to do some writing and sample the beachy atmosphere and  markets...

Thanks to the amazing blog members who have been with me from the start, and also the fabulous newbies. I always try to advertise when my novels are free here, and you are pretty much the first to know everything. I'm writing at the moment which keeps me busy, but I try to check in, chat and respond to messages (mostly) on Twitter. However, If you ever feel inclined to leave a nice and/or informative message on my blog, you should know, your words make my day so much brighter:)

Little pieces of pink cotton candy light up my sky and everything tastes as wonderful as the yummiest chocolate in that moment. So, Mwah to you all, lovelies:) & Happy Reading Summer.