Saturday, June 8, 2013

POPULAR and THE HOTNESS (update!)



I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I thought my FABTASTIC readers might like to see a sample of some of the drawings that I've completed to go along with POPULAR. I finished this teen novel a while ago - it's a sequel (of sorts) to PRIDE & PRINCESSES and is written with EMMA very much in mind. I'm so excited to share it here with you soon. First, I'm finishing THE HOTNESS... and that's not edited yet. I think you are going to enjoy these novels. Readers familiar with PRIDE & PRINCESSES are going to know that there are a lotta twists and turns along the way in the world of Sunrise High School. So, stay tuned for more updates... while you are waiting for these I've uploaded my entire teen classics catalogue (teen takes on Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion, Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre - representing some of my work over many years) here... you might like to read the stories while you ponder Popular... and please tell your friends to visit too! HUGS TO THE MOST AMAZING READERS ON THE PLANET:)