Wednesday, August 28, 2013

PRIDE AND PRINCESSES by Summer Day


Pride & Princesses is set more than a decade before The Hotness and Popular.  The Hotness is a bridging story between Pride & Princesses and Popular. It is largely unedited. I wrote it for the readers who asked why Pride & Princesses couldn’t be more like Pride and Prejudice and complained about the ending of Pride & Princesses (&while Popular was in the process of a copy edit!) You might want to check it out if you've read Pride & Princesses, but remember, it's unedited... (so The Hotness is probably just for ma tweeps, lovelies).

PRIDE & PRINCESSES:
When Mouche and Phoebe (BFFs) invent a high school dating game which seems very successful, a group of mean girls called 'The Princesses' want 'in' on the game. The prize? The hottest guy in school - Mark Knightly... (but first, the girls might have to learn a few lessons about dating, friendship and true romance).

The Sunrise stories I have written should be read as follows:
#1 Pride & Princesses, #2The Hotness, #3Popular (or you might just like to skip The Hotness (if you are familiar with Pride and Prejudice) and read Popular:) as The Hotness was uploaded onto my blog as a draft. It’s up to you, lovelies. Popular is a nod to Emma, but then again, it also brings full circle some of the characters that began in Pride & Princesses… 

And now? I’m finishing the final draft of a novel I’ve been working on since 2008, finally. It’s about a group of empowered teens and the action takes place over two hundred years on two continents…  At the moment, some of it is written in Latin so get ready.

Readers, writers & friends are welcome to contact me here:
summerdaylight99@hotmail.com I try to reply to everyone personally but sometimes it’s not immediate! Thank you for joining my blog and twitter (@summerdaylight) & I've just started another blog here: http://summerdaylight99.wordpress.com I'm also on wattpad (SummerDay9) and Goodreads. (If you enjoy my stories please show my blogs some luv by joining and asking your friends to do so as well.  I’m aiming to reach one hundred thousand views and I’m more than half way there; love to all & thankyou MWAHoxo:)